Introduction to Aerial Lift Training
Navigating Through the Training
Types of Aerial Lifts
Aerial Lift Regulations
Inspections & Records
Cab & Chassis
Ground Controls, Decals & Warning Labels
Turret & Boom
Platform & Controls
Load Chart Exercise
Introduction to Crane Operations
6 Common Hazards Associated With Mobile Cranes
Working Around Power lines
Accident Profile #1
Working Around Power lines Continued
Accident Profile #2
Outrigger/Stabilizer Hazards Continued
Accident Profile #3
Two-Blocking the Crane
Accident Profile #4
Accident Profile #5
Operator’s View Obstructed
Accident Profile #6
Accident Profile #7
Typical Rigging Hardware
Synthetic Sling Inspection
Wire Rope & Chain Sling Inspection
Rigging Hardware Inspection
Basic Rigging Practices
Load’s Center of Gravity
Safe Operation Guidelines
Hand Signals Cont.
Final results sent back to company administrator
Training can be taken wherever there is an internet connection
Does not have to be completed in one sitting
Certificate of completion
Evaluation form and instructions for evaluating operators available for free download
Pop-up quiz questions to test your knowledge
Definitions of aerial lift terms
Looking for immediate aerial lift training? Or do you need a long-term solution for affordable, reliable, aerial lift truck training your employees can use for years to come?
With the Hard Hat Training Series Vehicle Mounted Aerial Lift Safety Program, you can complete your personal aerial lift training or get your entire team trained in less than three hours! You won’t wait days or weeks to get trained; This quick, detailed boom lift training course will have you fully certified right now.
Think getting aerial lift truck training needs to be a long process with lots of hoops to jump through? Think again. The Hard Hat All Terrain Vehicle Mounted Aerial Lift Course will keep you out of a classroom and on the jobsite by giving you the information you need in just hours from the ease and convenience of your computer.
We’ve been working for years to make sure our aerial lift training course is packed with the latest OSHA requirements, safety regulations, and hazards that come with safe aerial lift truck operation. Now you can get all that information by clicking a button, then sitting back and letting our specialized aerial lift truck training teach you all you need to know. Getting certified online means the work never has to stop!
Trusted by OSHA, Costco, Safeway, ThyssenKrupp, and hundreds of others, Hard Hat’s aerial lift truck safety courses give you everything you need, including:
- Industry-leading Value: You need a high-quality product that fits your budget. Our online boom lift training courses are the best you can find.
- Global Accessibility: Complete your training anytime, anywhere you have Internet access.
- Interactive Learning: Finally, aerial lift training that won’t put you to sleep.
- Employer Training Confirmation: The boss will receive an automatic email letting him know that your boom lift course is complete.
- Moving at your pace: No more all-day aerial lift truck trainings. Finish it now, or save it for later.
- Simplicity: All of our Hard Hat Trainings are straightforward and easy to navigate.
- Continuous Updates: All of our aerial lift safety courses are updated to reflect the latest industry regulations. When the rules change, you’ll know.
- Certificate of Completion: When your aerial lift truck training is complete, you’ll receive a certificate to keep for your personal records.
Used by the Best:
Buy the Aerial Lift Truck Online Training course for only $49: