Vehicle Mounted Aerial Lift / Bucket Truck Training Kit
Fully OSHA Compliant and used by Costco, Safeway, ThyssenKrupp, and hundreds of others, Hard Hat’s Vehicle Mounted Aerial Lift Training CDs give you everything you need, including:
- Unlimited Use (and Re-use): Your bucket truck aerial lift training kit (and all printable course materials) can be used again and again for no extra cost!
- Personal Branding: You are now the authority with truck mounted boom lift training CDs that you can brand personally.
- Complete Customizability: Need to edit information for your specific industry? You have TOTAL freedom to customize these training kits.
- Professional Grade: You’ll receive the exact same training CDs we use for our own on-site trainings. Use what the pros use.
- Industry-leading Value: This truck mounted aerial lift training course is the most thorough you can find, and at a price that meets your budget.
- Accessibility: Your vehicle mounted aerial lift course materials can be downloaded for immediate use (save them on your computer or flash drive, or burn them to a CD).
- Up-to-Date Information: All of our aerial lift safety training kits are updated to reflect the latest industry regulations.
- Total Convenience: All of our Hard Hat Trainings are straightforward and easy to present and easy to understand.
Looking for an immediate solution for teaching a bucket truck certification training class? Or do you need to find a long-term solution to train your employees on truck mounted boom lift safety reliably and affordably?
With the Hard Hat Training Vehicle Mounted Aerial Lift Training Kit you’ll have your entire team trained on aerial lift safety in just a few hours! This quick, detailed boom lift training kit will have you ready to completely ready to certify a group without waiting one more day.
If you’ve tried to present truck mounted boom lift safety courses before, you know they can be a nightmare to prepare. And you know hiring out for bucket truck safety training is expensive and completely inconvenient. But the Hard Hat Vehicle Mounted Aerial Lift Training Course will get you everything you need to certify a group fast and get you back to work.
We’ve spent years perfecting our boom lift training kit, packing it with all of the latest OSHA requirements, aerial lift regulations, and hazards that come with operating a bucket truck. Now all that information is yours by clicking a button. We’ve done all the work. Sign up now and you’ll be ready to hold your truck mounted boom lift training immediately.
If, however, you buy it to train at your home office and then want to make a copy or send the files or any parts of them to a trainer at a different location, this would be in breach of the agreement and additional kits would need to be purchased.
Having said that, we realize that every situation varies slightly. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us. In the event you do need to purchase additional kits, we would be happy to offer tiered pricing to make it more cost-effective.
Introduction to Aerial Lift Training
Navigating Through the Training
Types of Aerial Lifts
Aerial Lift Regulations
Inspections & Records
Cab & Chassis
Ground Controls, Decals & Warning Labels
Turret & Boom
Platform & Controls
Load Chart Exercise
Introduction to Crane Operations
6 Common Hazards Associated With Mobile Cranes
Working Around Power lines
Accident Profile #1
Working Around Power lines Continued
Accident Profile #2
Outrigger/Stabilizer Hazards Continued
Accident Profile #3
Two-Blocking the Crane
Accident Profile #4
Accident Profile #5
Operator’s View Obstructed
Accident Profile #6
Accident Profile #7
Typical Rigging Hardware
Synthetic Sling Inspection
Wire Rope & Chain Sling Inspection
Rigging Hardware Inspection
Basic Rigging Practices
Load’s Center of Gravity
Safe Operation Guidelines
Hand Signals Cont.
Final results sent back to company administrator
Training can be taken wherever there is an internet connection
Does not have to be completed in one sitting
Certificate of completion
Evaluation form and instructions for evaluating operators available for free download
Pop-up quiz questions to test your knowledge
Definitions of aerial lift terms