Knuckle Boom Truck Training Kit
Fully OSHA Compliant knuckle boom truck safety training used by Costco, Safeway, ThyssenKrupp, and hundreds of others, Hard Hat’s knuckle boom crane training CDs give you everything you need, including:
- Unlimited Use (and Re-use): Your knuckle boom crane safety training kit (and all printable course materials) can be used again and again for no extra cost!
- Personal Branding: You are now the authority with knuckle boom crane course CDs that you can brand personally.
- Complete Customizability: Need to edit information for your specific industry? You have TOTAL freedom to customize these training kits.
- Professional Grade: You’ll receive the exact same training CDs we use for our own on-site trainings. Use what the pros use.
- Industry-leading Value: This knuckle boom crane operator training course is the most thorough you can find, and at a price that meets your budget.
- Accessibility: Your knuckle boom truck course materials can be downloaded for immediate use (save them on your computer or flash drive, or burn them to a CD).
- Up-to-Date Information: All of our articulated boom safety training kits are updated to reflect the latest industry regulations.
- Total Convenience: All of our Hard Hat Trainings are straightforward and easy to present and easy to understand.
If, however, you buy it to train at your home office and then want to make a copy or send the files or any parts of them to a trainer at a different location, this would be in breach of the agreement and additional kits would need to be purchased.
Having said that, we realize that every situation varies slightly. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us. In the event you do need to purchase additional kits, we would be happy to offer tiered pricing to make it more cost-effective.
Types of Articulated Knuckle Boom Trucks
Knuckle Boom Regulations
Inspections & Records
Cab and Chassis
Outriggers and Stabilizers
Turret Section Boom
Wire Rope and Winch
Introduction to Crane Operations
OSHA Accident Profiles
Working Around Power Lines
Accident Profile #1
Working Around Power Lines (cont.)
Accident Profile #2
Outrigger/Stabilizer Hazards (cont.)
Accident Profile #3
Two-Blocking the Crane
Accident Profile #4
Accident Profile #5
Operator’s View Obstructed
Accident Profile #6
Accident Profile #7
Typical Rigging Hardware
Synthetic Sling Inspection
Wire Rope and Chain Sling Inspection
Rigging Hardware Inspection
Basic Rigging Practices
Load’s Center of Gravity
Safe Operations Guidelines
Final results sent back to company administrator
Training can be taken wherever there is an internet connection
Does not have to be completed in one sitting
Certificate of completion
Evaluation form and instructions for evaluating operators available for free download
Pop-up quiz questions to test your knowledge
Definitions of knuckle boom truck terms