Affiliate links: As an affiliate, you will be provided with unique affiliate links to promote our products or services. You agree to use only the affiliate links provided by us and to promote our products or services in a lawful and ethical manner.
Commission: You will earn a commission for each sale made through your affiliate link. Commission rates may vary depending on the specific product or service being promoted. You agree that we have the right to change commission rates at any time.
Payment: We will pay your commission on a monthly basis within a reasonable amount of time after your total commission owed reaches $100.00 or more.
Prohibited activities: You agree not to engage in any activity that may harm our brand, reputation, or business. This includes, but is not limited to, spamming, false advertising, or any other activity that is deemed to be unethical or illegal.
Limitation of liability: We will not be liable for any damages, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages, arising from your participation in our affiliate program or your promotion of our products or services.
- Commissions will be paid to the Recipient based upon a percentage of sales made to users who access the Owner’s site through the Recipient’s site. Commissions will be calculated based upon the gross sales price. Commissions will not be calculated based upon amounts that are attributable to credit card fraud, credits given to customers, bad debt right-off and returned goods. The Owner reserve the right to deduct in subsequent months for any commission that the Owner paid that is for a product that is subsequently returned or refunded, or for any other reason if the previous monthly commission was overpaid or later subject to reduction.
- The percentages to be paid as commissions hereunder are currently as set forth in Schedule A at the end of this Agreement. The Owner reserves the right to change and amend the commission rate structure at any time, in the Owner’s sole discretion.
- Commissions will only be paid on sales that are tracked through the Owner’s online tracking system and indicate the Recipient’s website’s link as the source. There is no right to commissions if a user later returns to the Owner’s site and makes a purchase through another link or source other than through the Recipient’s website. The Recipient has no right to commissions based upon subsequent sales, even if the customer first arrived at the Owner’s site through the link from the Recipient’s site. Commissions will only be tracked and paid when the user makes a purchase on the same visit that the user visits the Owner’s site from the link to its site on the Recipient’s site.
- The Owner will pay commission only upon payment in full. The Recipient has no right to commissions until the applicable customer has made a payment in full. Only purchases that are made through the Owner’s online ordering process will count towards commission calculations. For example, if a customer visits the Owner’s website through the link from the Recipient’s website and instead of placing an online order calls and places an order via telephone, the Recipient will have no right to any commission from that sale.
- Commissions will be paid to the Recipient on a monthly basis of the subsequent month for amounts received by the Owner during the previous month. The Owner does not guarantee an exact date of calculation of commissions or payments. All payments will be made via electronic bank transfer or company check sent to the address that the Recipient supplied in the Reseller & Affiliate Program Application. The Owner does not send payment if the total commission due to the Recipient is not at least $100. Amounts below $100 will accrue to the Recipient account and payment will be made for the month when the Recipient’s total commissions achieve the minimum $100. The Owner reserves the right to amend the minimum commission payment amount at any time.