Our Hard Hat Training partners are like-minded, safety oriented companies who play an active role educating and promoting the cause health, safety, and training among heavy equipment operators--no matter the industry. They are companies whose cause we advocate and from whom much valuable information can be gathered in relation to health and safety. They are companies that we trust and to whom we readily award our Hard Hat Training Stamp of Approval
OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration)
MSHA (Mine Safety and Health Administration)
- With the publication of the OSH Act of 1970, OSHA was created to assure safe and healthful working conditions for working men and women by setting and enforcing standards and by providing training, outreach, education and assistance.
ANSI (American National Standards Institute)
- The U.S. Department of Labor's Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) works to prevent death, illness, and injury from mining and promote safe and healthful workplaces for U.S. miners.
ASME (American Society of Mechanical Engineers)
- ANSI was founded in 1918 to enhance both the global competitiveness of U.S. business and the U.S. quality of life by promoting and facilitating voluntary consensus standards and conformity assessment systems, and safeguarding their integrity.
NCCCO (National Commission for the Certification of Crane Operators)
- Founded in 1880, ASME enables collaboration, knowledge sharing, career enrichment, and skills development across all engineering disciplines, toward a goal of helping the global engineering community develop solutions to benefit lives and livelihoods.
CSA (Canadian Standards Association)
- Formed in 1995, the NCCCO's mission is to develop effective performance standards for safe crane operation to assist all segments of general industry and construction
- Established in 1919, CSA Group's vision is to create a better, safer, more sustainable world where standards work for people and business.
Want to partner?
- Established in 1999, Arxcis is a national and international crane inspection and operator safety training company
Safety Provisions, Inc, official home of the Hard Hat Training Series
, is always looking for safety-related companies with whom to work and partner. If you are interested and feel you meet our high expectations, contact Arthur