Human Trafficking Training for Canada
Looking for a cost-effective and convenient way to offer for your employees or customers? Our training program (available on CD, USB Drive, or via Instant Download) provides simple instructions with all the tools necessary to train and certify your employees and make them regulation compliant. Learn more about what comes with the kit.
Our Human Trafficking training course is built to Canada standards. This presentation includes intermittent practice quiz questions to prepare for the final written exam included with the course. In addition to the written exam, this course also includes a checklist for employers to use when administering a practical exam.
Training Scope: Each class contains the following information:
- General Information
- Methods of Trafficking
- Prevention & Response
- Investigated Case Studies
- Understand the importance and prevalence human trafficking and how it affects you
- Recognize how you can help to recognize human trafficking warning signs
- Spread awareness of the harmful impact human trafficking has on victims, families, and nations
Estimated Training Length: Because everyone learns and progresses at different speeds, the amount of time you spend taking this training will vary. However, the estimated time for this training is 2 – 2.5 hours.
Canada Standards: This course meets the following Canada standards:
- Palermo Protocol, Article 5 – Requires countries to criminalize trafficking, attempted trafficking, and any other intentional participation or organization in a trafficking scheme.
- The UN Convention for the Suppression of the Traffic in Persons and of the Exploitation of the Prostitution of Others - Requires countries to punish any person who exploits the prostitution of another.
- The International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights (ICCPR) – Prohibits a number of practices directly related to trafficking, including slavery, the slave trade, servitude, and force labor.
- United Nations Protocol to Prevent, Suppress, and Punish Trafficking in Persons, Especially Women and Children – Effective action must be taken to “prevent and combat trafficking in persons, especially women and children.”
- The Convention on the Rights of the Child – Prohibits trafficking in children for any purpose, including exploitive and forced labor.
- The Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination against Women – Requires countries take all appropriate measure to suppress all forms of trafficking in women and exploitation of prostitution of women.
Not quite what you need? We also offer an online human trafficking training course as well as corporate broadcast license so that you can make the training materials available on your network to branches across the country.
What's in the Human Trafficking Training Kit?
Our DIY Kits are designed to give a robust and thorough way to provide training to employees. All kits are built and updated by our experts using the most recent standards and guidelines, so you can be assured you are using the best practices and latest safety principles put in place by regulatory bodies. We have fine-tuned our kits to provide you with the best experience possible. They include accident profiles, videos, and other tools to help learners retain information and apply it on the job site, preventing tragic accidents or costly fines.
DIY Kit's Contents: Each safety training kit differs slightly. But, generally speaking, they consist of (but are not limited to) the following materials
- Pertinent standards and regulations
- The main PowerPoint presentation
- A quick-reference guide
- Written exams with answer keys
- Practical evaluation checklist
- Pre-shift inspection booklets
- Classroom forms for proper recordkeeping
- Full-sized certificates and wallet card templates
Safety training is an investment. We’ve been providing industry-specific safety training solutions for individuals, safety managers, and business owners for over 15 years. That is why hundreds of companies and individuals all over the world trust the Hard Hat Training Series for their online training needs.
Program Features: Why DIY Training kits might be right for you & work company
- Unlimited Use (and Re-use): Your program (and all printable course materials) can be used again and again for no extra cost!
- Personal Branding: You are now the authority with CDs and PPT presentations that you can brand personally.
- Complete Customizability: Need to edit information for your specific industry or job site? You have TOTAL freedom to customize this meet your needs.
- Professional Grade: You'll receive the exact same training CDs we use for our own on-site programs.
- Industry-Leading Value: This program is the most thorough you can find, and at a price that meets your budget.
- Accessibility: Materials can be downloaded for immediate use (save them on your computer or flash drive, or burn them to a CD).
- Up-to-Date Information: All of our programs are updated to reflect the latest industry regulations.
- Total Convenience: All of our Hard Hat Training programs are straightforward, easy to present, and easy to understand.
Implementation: Simply use the materials in the PPT (PowerPoint) Training Kit to
- Conduct the training.
- Administer the exam.
- Issue certificates immediately to those who passed.
Still have questions? Visit our Safety Training Kit FAQs page.
Why You Need Human Trafficking Training:
While a license is not required in the U.S., certification is. Our training and the included exam will get you certified today.