RETURNS & POLICIES
Regarding order returns for digital/electronic products:
Copyright Safety Provisions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Due to the digital nature of our “PRODUCTS” (online courses, training materials on CD, USB Drive or via download, other electronic files, and the like) and the high level of fraud in the past, all sales are final, non-refundable, non-returnable and non-exchangeable.
Regarding Training Materials (on CD, flash drive, downloadable, or the like); herein known as “KIT”):
- Safety Provisions requires 1 kit to be purchased per trainer, location, site, vessel or the like.
- Training kits cannot be passed along from trainer to trainer, site to site, etc.
- No parts of the kit may be reproduced or re-purposed in any form, electronically or mechanically.
- No part of the kit or the content therein may be posted online or in a network folder unless permission has been granted by Safety Provisions, Inc.
- You are allowed to print out the materials for use within the classroom, (i.e. training manual, student workbook, exams, answer keys, etc.). At no time, however, are you allowed to print the materials for resale.
- You do have permission to modify the training program for your specific needs; however, the kit may not be resold or re-purposed under the name of Safety Provisions or any other company name unless permission and licenses are granted by Safety Provisions, Inc.
- Licenses are available to purchase, if you wish to use the materials to create an online course.
- If you wish to resell, a distributor agreement must be entered in by both parties.
Contact Safety Provisions, Inc. with questions or for permissions.