What’s in the CAL OSHA Sexual Harassment for Supervisors Course?
Our Sexual Harassment-Supervisor training course is built to Cal/OSHA standards. This course discusses topics including recognizing abusive behavior; the different types of harassment; employer responsibilities; employee recourse, and more. This presentation includes intermittent practice quiz questions to prepare for the final written exam included with the course. In addition to the written exam, this course also includes a guide for employers to use when administering a practical exam as required by Cal/OSHA.
Estimated Training Length: Because everyone learns and progresses at different speeds, the amount of time you spend taking this training will vary. However, the estimated time for this training is 2-2.5 hours.
CAL-OSHA Standards: This course meets the following CAL-OSHA standards:
- Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964
- Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967 (ADEA)
- Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA)
- Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act of 2008 (ADAAA)
- Civil Rights Act of 1991
- Equal Pay Act of 1963 (EPA)
- Title II of the Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act of 2008 (GINA)
- Title 2 of the California Code of Regulations – Protection Against Retaliation
- California Government Code Section 12950 – Workplaces Free of Sexual Harassment
- California Government Code Section 12950.1 – Training Requirements for Supervisors
- California Code of Regulations – Title 2, Division 4 §7288 – Harassment Training & Education
- California’s Gender Nondiscrimination Act
Online CAL OSHA Sexual Harassment – Supervisor Safety Training
Our CAL-OSHA online training course provides a substantial, thorough, and effective way to learn how to work safely. We’ve been providing industry-specific safety training solutions for individuals, safety managers, and business owners for over 15 years.
The CAL-OSHA online course meets the classroom requirement for occupational safety training. It also includes a proficiency checklist that employers can use to perform a practical evaluation, in accordance with standards and regulations.
We have fine-tuned this training to provide you with the best experience possible. Our robust training approach gives an interactive experience that helps learners retain information and apply it on the job site, preventing costly accidents and fines. Safety training is an investment. That is why hundreds of companies and individuals all over the world trust the Hard Hat Training Series for their online training needs.
Why Buy Our Online CAL OSHA Sexual Harassment – Supervisor Safety Training?
- Complete Training: First and foremost our goal is to keep you safe and save you money. Don't risk getting expensive OSHA fines because you settled for a sub-par training program that didn't cover safety topics in depth. Train using a program that helps you retain what is learned so that it is put into practice on job sites.
- Cost-Effective: Hiring a trainer to come on-site can be expensive. In contrast, our online curriculum lowers costs while still providing a professional training experience.
- Records Tracking System: We offer an easy-to-use management system so that if you have multiple students who are receiving the training you can have access to all records, all-terrain certificates, observation guides and more! (contact us if you would like us to quickly create a company account for you)
- Train Your Way: You can use this online training program for new hire training, refresher training or train remotely. Access it from anywhere and work on your schedule.
- Interactive Learning: Special reminders and quiz questions throughout the course prep students for the final exam so that it is passed the first time.
- Corporate License: Do you want to host this course on your own server? Contact us about obtaining broadcasting rights for this and any of our other online courses.
There are no reviews yet.