Online CAL OSHA Sexual Harassment - Supervisor Safety Training
Our online CAL OSHA sexual harassment safety training course provides a quick, simple, and effective way to get yourself or your workers OSHA compliant and up to speed in regards to sexual harassment. We've been providing sexual harassment training solutions for individuals, safety managers, and business owners for over 15 years.
Don't settle for courses that promise certification or in-depth training but are only 15 minutes long. Those types of courses often come up short when OSHA comes for an audit. Our robust CAL OSHA sexual harassment training course gives an interactive experience where learners are able to retain the information and apply it on the job site, preventing costly fines from OSHA. Our sexual harassment training course takes about one hour to complete and learners get a certificate instantly upon completion.
Safety training is an investment. That is why hundreds of companies and individuals all over the world trust the Hard Hat Training Series for their online training needs. Our unique online training program has been fine-tuned to provide you with the best training experience possible.
Why buy our Online CAL OSHA Sexual Harassment - Supervisor Safety Training?
- Complete Training: Our goal is to keep you safe and save you money. Don't risk getting expensive OSHA fines because you settled for a sub-par training program that didn't cover safety topics in depth. Use a training program that helps you retain what you learn so that you can put it into practice on job sites.
- Cost Effective: Hiring a trainer to come on site can be expensive; that is why we developed our online curriculum to lower costs while still providing a professional training experience. (Check out our bulk pricing tiers below!)
- Records Tracking System: We offer an easy to use management system so that if you have multiple students who are receiving training, you can have access to all records, certificates, observation guides, and more! (Contact us if you would like us to quickly create a company account for you)
- Train Your Way: You can use this online sexual harassment program for new hire training, refresher training, or to train remotely. Access the course from anywhere and work on your schedule.
- Interactive Learning: Special reminders and quiz questions throughout the course prep students for the final exam so that it is passed the first time.
- Corporate License: Do you want to host this course on your own server? Contact us about obtaining broadcasting rights for this and any of our other online courses.
How long it takes