What's in the Knuckle Boom Truck Course?
Looking for a cost-effective and convenient way to offer for your customers who speak both English and Spanish? Our training program (available on CD, USB Drive, or via Instant Download) provides simple instructions with all the tools necessary to train and certify your employees and make them regulation compliant. Learn more about what comes with the kit.
Our Knuckle Boom safety training course is OSHA compliant, and our online version fulfills OSHA’s classroom training requirement. This presentation includes intermittent practice quiz questions to prepare for the final written exam included with the course. In addition to the written exam, this course also includes a checklist for employers to use when administering a practical exam as required by OSHA.
Training Scope: Each class contains the following information:
- Anatomy & Components
- Rigging Considerations
- Safe Operations
Estimated Training Length: Because everyone learns and progresses at different speeds, the amount of time you spend taking this training will vary. However, the estimated time for this training is 150 - 180 min.
- Familiarize with the different parts and stability of a knuckle boom
- Understand the importance of a pre-shift inspection and how to perform one
- Recognize the common hazards associated with a Knuckle Boom and how to avoid or mitigate them
- Learn how to operate safely in a variety of on-site situations
OSHA Standards: This course meets the following OSHA standards:
- 29 CFR 1926.180 – Crawler, Locomotive and Truck Cranes
- 29 CFR 1926.1400 – Cranes and Derricks
- ASME B30.5 – Mobile and locomotive cranes
- ASME B30.22 Articulating boom cranes
Knuckle Boom Truck Training - Spanish & English
Also called folding trucks cranes, articulated boom trucks, and drywall cranes. Looking for a cost effective and convenient way to offer knuckle boom truck training in Spanish for your employees or customers? Our knuckle boom truck training program (available on CD, USB Drive, or via Instant Download) provides simple instructions with all the tools necessary to train and certify your knuckle boom truck operators for OSHA compliance. Covers basic hoisting and rigging too.
Years of knowledge and experience have gone into creating this knuckle boom truck training program in Spanish. We've done all the research and design, so you don't have to. This robust knuckle boom truck training kit in Spanish makes it easier for you to train your workforce again and again. Check out a sample of the knuckle boom truck training presentation by clicking on the tab above.
Not quite what you need? We also offer an online knuckle boom truck training course as well as corporate broadcast license so that you can make the training materials available on your network to branches across the country.
What's in the Knuckle Boom Training Kit?
Our DIY Kits are designed to give a robust and thorough way to provide training to employees. All kits are built and updated by our experts using the most recent standards and guidelines, so you can be assured you are using the best practices and latest safety principles put in place by regulatory bodies. We have fine-tuned our kits to provide you with the best experience possible. They include accident profiles, videos, and other tools to help learners retain information and apply it on the job site, preventing tragic accidents or costly fines.
DIY Kit's Contents: Each safety training kit differs slightly. But, generally speaking, they consist of (but are not limited to) the following materials
- Pertinent standards and regulations
- The main PowerPoint presentation
- A quick-reference guide
- Written exams with answer keys
- Practical evaluation checklist
- Pre-shift inspection booklets
- Classroom forms for proper recordkeeping
- Full-sized certificates and wallet card templates
Safety training is an investment. We’ve been providing industry-specific safety training solutions for individuals, safety managers, and business owners for over 15 years. That is why hundreds of companies and individuals all over the world trust the Hard Hat Training Series for their online training needs.
Program Features: Why DIY Training kits might be right for you & work company
- Unlimited Use (and Re-use): Your program (and all printable course materials) can be used again and again for no extra cost!
- Personal Branding: You are now the authority with CDs and PPT presentations that you can brand personally.
- Complete Customizability: Need to edit information for your specific industry or job site? You have TOTAL freedom to customize this meet your needs.
- Professional Grade: You'll receive the exact same training CDs we use for our own on-site programs.
- Industry-Leading Value: This program is the most thorough you can find, and at a price that meets your budget.
- Accessibility: Materials can be downloaded for immediate use (save them on your computer or flash drive, or burn them to a CD).
- Up-to-Date Information: All of our programs are updated to reflect the latest industry regulations.
- Total Convenience: All of our Hard Hat Training programs are straightforward, easy to present, and easy to understand.
Implementation: Simply use the materials in the PPT (PowerPoint) Training Kit to
- Conduct the training.
- Administer the exam.
- Issue certificates immediately to those who passed.
Still have questions? Visit our Safety Training Kit FAQs page.
Why You Need Knuckle Boom Training:
While a license is not required in the U.S., certification is. Our training and the included exam will get you certified today.