Opioid Awareness Training
Looking for a cost-effective and convenient way to offer opioid awareness training for your employees or customers? Our opioid awareness training program (available on CD, USB Drive, or via Instant Download) provides simple instructions with all the tools necessary to train and certify your opioid awareness operators for OSHA compliance.
Years of knowledge and experience have gone into creating this training program. We've done all the research and design, so you don't have to. This robust training kit makes it easier for you to train your workforce again and again. Check out a sample of the training presentation by clicking on the tab above.
Not quite what you need? We also offer an online opioid awareness training course as well as corporate broadcast licenses so that you can make the training materials available on your network to branches across the country.
What's in the Opioid Awareness Training Kit?
This opioid awareness safety training course includes:
- PowerPoint Presentation -- you have complete customizability; even down to changing out the logo to your own.
- Instructor notes -- our informative instructor notes give guidelines and talking points so that you sound like a pro.
- Student Manual -- the student manual is a comprehensive tool you can use during training or give to your operators to refer back to.
- Written Test / Answer Key -- print as many copies as you need to certify an unlimited number of students.
- Practical Evaluation Forms -- our opioid awareness practical evaluation guide walks you through each requirement, making sure you follow OSHA's regulations.
- Certificate of completion template -- we provide customizable opioid awareness certificate templates that you can store for your records.
- Wallet card template -- some work sites require operators to carry a card; print as many opioid awareness wallet cards as you need.
- Refresher training forms -- when it comes time to re-certify workers you will be ready to hold refresher certification courses.
- Printable safety posters -- fun and informative safety posters that you can print. Our posters promote safety and are visually appealing.
- OSHA standards & regulations -- complete citations of OSHA standards.
- Accident examples & explanations -- we teach by example with real-world accident profiles help drive home important safety topics.
- Video News Clips -- real-life news clips show the reality of opioid awareness accidents.
- Much More!
Why you need opioid awareness training:
While a license is not required in the U.S., certification is. Our training and the included exam will get you certified today.