Sexual Harassment Safety Training
*This kit contains a general sexual harassment training as well as a manager specific training.
Notice: California companies with more than five employees have until January 1st, 2019, to comply with the Fair Employment and Housing Act (Government Code section 12950.1, subdivision (g)(2)) and provide sexual harassment training for their employees.
Looking for a cost effective and convenient way to offer sexual harassment training for your employees or customers? Our sexual harassment training kit (available on CD, USB Drive, or via Instant Download) provides simple instructions with all the tools necessary to train and certify your workers for OSHA compliance.
Years of knowledge and experience have gone into creating this sexual harassment training program. We've done all the research and design, so you don't have to. This robust sexual harassment safety training kit makes it easier for you to train your workforce again and again. Check out a sample of the sexual harassment training presentation by clicking on the tab above.
Not quite what you need? We also offer an online sexual harassment training course as well as corporate broadcast licenses so that you can make the training materials available on your network to branches across the country.
What's in the kit?
- Sexual harassment Training PowerPoint Presentation -- you have complete customizability; even down to changing out the logo to your own.
- Instructor notes -- our informative instructor notes give guidelines and talking points so that you sound like a pro.
- Student Manual -- the student manual is a comprehensive tool you can use during training or give to your operators to refer back to.
- Written Test / Answer Key -- print as many copies as you need to certify an unlimited number of students.
- Practical Evaluation Forms -- our sexual harassment safety training practical evaluation guide walks you through each requirement, making sure you follow OSHA's regulations.
- Certificate of completion template -- we provide customizable sexual harassment safety certificate templates that you can store for your records.
- Wallet card template -- some work sites require operators to carry a card; print as many sexual harassment licenses as you need.
- Refresher training forms -- when it comes time to re-certify workers you will be ready to hold sexual harassment refresher certification courses.
- Printable safety posters -- fun and informative safety posters that you can print. Our posters promote safety and are visually appealing.
- OSHA standards & regulations -- complete citations of OSHA standards for chainsaws.
- Accident examples & explanations -- we teach by example. Real world accident profiles help drive home important safety topics.
- Video News Clips -- real life news clips show the reality of sexual harassment issues.
- Much More!
Why you need sexual harassment training:
While a license is not required in the U.S., certification is. Our training and the included exam will get you certified today.