What's in the Human Trafficking Prevention Course?
Our Human Trafficking training course is built to OSHA standards, and our online course fulfills OSHA’s classroom training requirement. This presentation includes intermittent practice quiz questions to prepare for the final written exam included with the course. In addition to the written exam, this course also includes a checklist for employers to use when administering a practical exam as required by OSHA.
Training Scope: Each class contains the following information:
- General Information
- Methods of Trafficking
- Prevention & Response
- Investigated Case Studies
- Understand the importance and prevalence human trafficking and how it affects you
- Recognize how you can help to recognize human trafficking warning signs
- Spread awareness of the harmful impact human trafficking has on victims, families, and nations
Estimated Training Length: Because everyone learns and progresses at different speeds, the amount of time you spend taking this training will vary. However, the estimated time for this training is 120 - 150 min.
OSHA Standards: This course meets the following OSHA standards:
- Victims of Trafficking and Violence Protection Act (TVPA) of 2000, U.S. Code, Title 22, Ch. 78 – Trafficking Victims Protection
- The Customs & Facilitations & Trade Enforcement
- Reauthorization Act of 2009, Sections 307-308 – Amend the original Tariff Act of 1930 to include provisions to prohibit the importation of good to the U.S. made by benefit of human trafficking or forced labor.
- Intelligence Reform & Terrorism Prevention Act of 2004, Section 7202 – Established the Human Smuggling and Trafficking Center.
- PROTECT Act of 2003 - Intends to protect children from abuse and sexual exploitation.
- Civil Asset Forfeiture Reform Act of 2000 – Provides notice to property owners whose properties have been identified as being used to facilitate smuggling or harboring aliens.
- Mann Act of 1910 – Makes it a felony to knowingly persuade, induce, entice, or coerce an individual to travel across state lines to engage in prostitution or attempt to do so.
- Justice for Victims of Trafficking Act (JVTA) of 2015 - Criminal liability of buyers of commercial sex from victims of trafficking
Why Take Our Online Human Trafficking Training?
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) doesn’t have a specific standard for human trafficking training. However, under the General Duty Clause, Section 5(a)(1) of the Occupational Safety and Health Act of 1970, employers are required to provide a workplace that "is free from recognizable hazards that are causing or likely to cause death or serious harm to employees." Because of this requirement, you Employers have a legal and ethical obligation to develop and maintain a workplace that is free from hazards associated with human trafficking. Employees have the right to work in an atmosphere that promotes the safety and well-being of all.
Our online training course provides a substantial, thorough, and effective way to learn how to work safely. We’ve been providing industry-specific safety training solutions for individuals, safety managers, and business owners for over 15 years.
The online course meets the classroom requirement for occupational safety training. It also includes a proficiency checklist that employers can use to perform a practical evaluation, in accordance with standards and regulations.
We have fine-tuned this training to provide you with the best experience possible. Our robust training approach gives an interactive experience that helps learners retain information and apply it on the job site, preventing costly accidents and fines. Safety training is an investment. That is why hundreds of companies and individuals all over the world trust the Hard Hat Training Series for their online training needs.
Why Buy Our Online Human Trafficking Training?
- Complete Training: Our goal is to keep you safe and save you money. Train using a program that helps you retain what is learned so that it is put into practice on job sites.
- Cost-Effective: Hiring a trainer to come on site can be expensive. That is why we developed our online curriculum to lower costs while still providing a professional training experience. (Check out our bulk pricing tiers below!)
- Records Tracking System: We offer an easy to use management system. If you have multiple students who are receiving the training you can have access to all records, certificates, observation guides and more! (Contact us if you would like us to quickly create a company account for you)
- Train Your Way: You can use this online training program for new hire training, refresher training or to train remotely. Access it from anywhere and work on your schedule.
- Interactive Learning: Special reminders and quiz questions throughout the course prep students for the final exam so that it is passed the first time.
- Corporate License: Do you want to host this course on your own server? Contact us about obtaining broadcasting rights for this and any of our other online courses.