What’s in the Human Trafficking TTT Course?
Our Human Trafficking training course is built to OSHA Requirements. This presentation includes intermittent practice quiz questions to prepare for the final written exam included with the course. In addition to the written exam, this course also includes a checklist for employers to use when administering a practical exam as required by OSHA.
Training Scope: Each class contains the following information:
- General Information
- Methods of Trafficking
- Prevention & Response
- Investigated Case Studies
- Understand the importance and prevalence human trafficking and how it affects you
- Recognize how you can help to recognize human trafficking warning signs
- Spread awareness of the harmful impact human trafficking has on victims, families, and nations
Estimated Training Length: Because everyone learns and progresses at different speeds, the amount of time you spend taking this training will vary. However, the estimated time for this training is 120 – 150 min.
OSHA Requirements: This course meets the following OSHA Requirements:
- Victims of Trafficking and Violence Protection Act (TVPA) of 2000, U.S. Code, Title 22, Ch. 78 – Trafficking Victims Protection
- The Customs & Facilitations & Trade Enforcement
- Reauthorization Act of 2009, Sections 307-308 – Amend the original Tariff Act of 1930 to include provisions to prohibit the importation of good to the U.S. made by benefit of human trafficking or forced labor.
- Intelligence Reform & Terrorism Prevention Act of 2004, Section 7202 – Established the Human Smuggling and Trafficking Center.
- PROTECT Act of 2003 – Intends to protect children from abuse and sexual exploitation.
- Civil Asset Forfeiture Reform Act of 2000 – Provides notice to property owners whose properties have been identified as being used to facilitate smuggling or harboring aliens.
- Mann Act of 1910 – Makes it a felony to knowingly persuade, induce, entice, or coerce an individual to travel across state lines to engage in prostitution or attempt to do so.
- Justice for Victims of Trafficking Act (JVTA) of 2015 – Criminal liability of buyers of commercial sex from victims of trafficking
The Best Train the Trainer Program—Human Trafficking Course
What is train the trainer? Simply put, a trainer takes the online course to become more familiar with the topic and learn how to teach the required topics. This offers a thorough, cost-effective way for trainers and employers to increase their knowledge and more effectively train and/or certify their crew. Our Train the Trainer courses are designed for companies with employees who have experience with the subject matter, but simply need or want a third-party trainer certificate.
Once you have completed the Trainer Certification course and passed the exam, you will have immediate electronic access to our DIY training kit, which gives you everything you need to conduct training classes on as often as needed. These materials are reusable and customizable. We have fine-tuned our kits to provide you with the best training experience possible. They include accident profiles, videos, and other tools to help learners retain information and apply it on the job site, preventing tragic accidents or costly fines.
Train the Trainer Course Contents: Of course, every training kit is a little different. But, generally speaking, they consist of (but are not limited to) the following materials:
- Pertinent standards and regulations
- The customizable PowerPoint presentation
- A quick-reference guide for learners
- Written exams with answer keys
- Practical evaluation checklist
- Pre-shift inspection booklets
- Classroom forms for proper recordkeeping
- Full-sized certificates and wallet card templates for learners
Do take not that, while the online “trainer” portion of this course never expires, standards dictate that safety certification be completed at least once every three years (unless otherwise stated). These courses will combine with your onsite practical training to fulfill regulation's requirements for up to three years.
Remember, safety training is an investment. We’ve been providing industry-specific safety training solutions for individuals, safety managers, and business owners for over 15 years. That is why hundreds of companies and individuals all over the world trust the Hard Hat Training Series for their online training needs.
Online Human Trafficking Train the Trainer Certification Course Details:
Becoming a trainer is ultimately an employer designation. For those who are becoming trainers on their own, you simply have to be able to justify why you are competent enough to be a trainer. Regulating organizations typically want you to have experience and training. While we travel the country certifying trainers, the online training course is an easy and cost-effective way to help employers make the designation by offering the required training.
We send our trainers all over the country training both operators and trainers. And although a human trafficking train the trainer certification is not required, many companies and individuals feel more comfortable going through the trainer program from a well-established, industry-recognized training company like us. But it doesn’t always make sense financially for companies. That is why we’ve created the option to get certified online. If you are comfortable training, you can simply purchase the online trainer course, get your certificate and training kit, and start training. It is a very cost-effective way to go.
Why buy our Human Trafficking Train the Trainer Certification Course?
Safety training is an investment. That is why hundreds of companies and individuals all over the world trust the Hard Hat Training Series for their online training needs. Our unique online training program has been fine tuned to provide you with the best training experience possible.
What’s in the Human Trafficking Train the Trainer Course?
The online course consists of several modules, but two main sections:
- How to Train
- OSHA requirements
- Trainer Responsibilities
- Record Keeping
- Classroom set-up
- Using and Customizing Training Materials
- Human Trafficking Training Kit Outline
- Final Exam
In a nutshell, the trainer will take the online training course to become more familiar with the equipment and learn how to teach the required topics. Once completed, they will gain access their certificate of completion, as well as the human trafficking training kit, which is a download file that contains all training material necessary to train your workers, including an in-depth powerpoint presentation. See more details on the human trafficking training kit