Nutrition & Food Safety Training
Looking for a cost-effective and convenient way to offer for your employees or customers? Our training program (available on CD, USB Drive, or via Instant Download) provides simple instructions with all the tools necessary to train and certify your employees and make them regulation compliant. Learn more about what comes with the kit.
Our Food Safety and Nutrition training course is perfect for individuals who want to be more informed about nutrition and safe food handling techniques. This course covers proper nutrition, food safety, cooking safety, fire safety and first aid, foodborne illnesses and allergies, and more. This presentation includes intermittent practice quiz questions to prepare for a final written exam included with the course.
Estimated Training Length: Because everyone learns and progresses at different speeds, the amount of time you spend taking this training will vary. However, the estimated time for this training is 90 – 120 min.
Not quite what you need? We also offer an online nutrition and food safety training course as well as corporate broadcast licenses so that you can make the training materials available on your network to branches across the country.
What’s in the Nutrition & Food Safety Training Kit?
Our DIY Kits are designed to give a robust and thorough way to provide training to employees. All kits are built and updated by our experts using the most recent standards and guidelines, so you can be assured you are using the best practices and latest safety principles put in place by regulatory bodies. We have fine-tuned our kits to provide you with the best experience possible. They include accident profiles, videos, and other tools to help learners retain information and apply it on the job site, preventing tragic accidents or costly fines.
DIY Kit's Contents: Each safety training kit differs slightly. But, generally speaking, they consist of (but are not limited to) the following materials
- Pertinent standards and regulations
- The main PowerPoint presentation
- A quick-reference guide
- Written exams with answer keys
- Practical evaluation checklist
- Pre-shift inspection booklets
- Classroom forms for proper recordkeeping
- Full-sized certificates and wallet card templates
Safety training is an investment. We’ve been providing industry-specific safety training solutions for individuals, safety managers, and business owners for over 15 years. That is why hundreds of companies and individuals all over the world trust the Hard Hat Training Series for their online training needs.
Program Features: Why DIY Training kits might be right for you & work company
- Unlimited Use (and Re-use): Your program (and all printable course materials) can be used again and again for no extra cost!
- Personal Branding: You are now the authority with CDs and PPT presentations that you can brand personally.
- Complete Customizability: Need to edit information for your specific industry or job site? You have TOTAL freedom to customize this meet your needs.
- Professional Grade: You'll receive the exact same training CDs we use for our own on-site programs.
- Industry-Leading Value: This program is the most thorough you can find, and at a price that meets your budget.
- Accessibility: Materials can be downloaded for immediate use (save them on your computer or flash drive, or burn them to a CD).
- Up-to-Date Information: All of our programs are updated to reflect the latest industry regulations.
- Total Convenience: All of our Hard Hat Training programs are straightforward, easy to present, and easy to understand.
Implementation: Simply use the materials in the PPT (PowerPoint) Training Kit to
- Conduct the training.
- Administer the exam.
- Issue certificates immediately to those who passed.
Why You Need Nutrition & Food Safety Training:
While a license is not required in the U.S., certification is. Our training and the included exam will get you certified today.
There are no reviews yet.