What's in the Sexual Harassment Course?
Our Sexual Harassment training course is built to EEOC and other federal regulations. This class discusses several topics such as different types of harassment (including verbal, visual, physical and quid pro quo), recourse, retaliation, and more. This presentation includes intermittent practice quiz questions to prepare for the final written exam included with the course. In addition to the written exam, this course also includes a checklist for employers to use when administering a practical exam.
Estimated Training Length: Because everyone learns and progresses at different speeds, the amount of time you spend taking this training will vary. However, the estimated time for this training is 30 - 60 min.
EEOC Standards: This course meets the following EEOC standards:
- OSH Act 5(a)(1) - General Duty Clause
- Civil Rights act Title VII
- 29 C.F.R. § 1604.11 Guidelines on Discrimination Because of Sex
Why Take Our Online Sexual Harassment Training - Spanish?
Our HR training course provide substantial, thorough, and effective courses that help employees stay safe and productive. We have fine-tuned this training to provide learners with the best experience possible. Our robust training approach gives an interactive experience that helps learners retain information and apply it in the workplace.
If you're looking for a training in Spanish, you are in the right place. This courses is available in English or Spanish. This Spanish course also includes a guided discussion that can serve as a practical evaluation that employers can use to encourage conversation about how their workplace can remain safe, inclusive, and professional.
Human resources training is an investment. We’ve been providing industry-specific training solutions for individuals, safety managers, and business owners for over 15 years. That is why hundreds of companies and individuals all over the world trust the Hard Hat Training Series for their online training needs.
Why Buy Our Online Sexual Harassment Training?
- Complete Training: Our goal is to keep you safe and save you money. Train using a program that helps you retain what is learned so that it is put into practice on job sites.
- Cost-Effective: Hiring a trainer to come on site can be expensive. That is why we developed our online curriculum to lower costs while still providing a professional training experience. (Check out our bulk pricing tiers below!)
- Records Tracking System: We offer an easy to use management system. If you have multiple students who are receiving the training you can have access to all records, certificates, observation guides and more! (Contact us if you would like us to quickly create a company account for you)
- Train Your Way: You can use this online training program for new hire training, refresher training or to train remotely. Access it from anywhere and work on your schedule.
- Interactive Learning: Special reminders and quiz questions throughout the course prep students for the final exam so that it is passed the first time.
- Corporate License: Do you want to host this course on your own server? Contact us about obtaining broadcasting rights for this and any of our other online courses.