What’s in the Sexual Harassment (Supervisor) Course?
Our Sexual Harassment- Supervisor training course is built to EEOC standards. This presentation includes intermittent practice quiz questions to prepare for the final written exam included with the course. In addition to the written exam, this course also includes a checklist for employers to use when administering a practical exam.
- Understand the importance Sexual Harassment- Supervisor and how it affects you
- Learn how to protect yourself and those around you from sexual harassment
- As a supervisor, establish and model the importance of having a safe workplace where employees feel valued
Training Scope: Each class contains the following information:
- Abusive Behavior
- Electronic Bullying
- Verbal Harassment
- Visual Harassment
- Physical Harassment
- Quid Pro Quo
- Employer’s Duties
- Workplace Culture
- Fair Hiring Practices
- Harassment Policy
- Employee Recourse
- Myths & Misconceptions
Estimated Training Length: Because everyone learns and progresses at different speeds, the amount of time you spend taking this training will vary. However, the estimated time for this training is 0.5 – 1 hour.
EEOC Standards: This course meets the following EEOC standards:
- 29 C.F.R. § 1604.11 – Guidelines on Discrimination Because of Sex
- Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964
- Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967 (ADEA)
- Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA)
- Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act of 2008 (ADAAA)
- Civil Rights Act of 1991
- Equal Pay Act of 1963 (EPA)
- Title II of the Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act of 2008 (GINA)
- Section 5(a)(1) – General Duty Clause
Why Take Our Online Sexual Harassment Supervisor Safety Training?
Our HR training course provide substantial, thorough, and effective courses that help employees stay safe and productive. We have fine-tuned this training to provide learners with the best experience possible. Our robust training approach gives an interactive experience that helps learners retain information and apply it in the workplace.
This course also includes a guided discussion that can serve as a practical evaluation that employers can use to encourage conversation about how their workplace can remain safe, inclusive, and professional.
Human resources training is an investment. We’ve been providing industry-specific training solutions for individuals, safety managers, and business owners for over 15 years. That is why hundreds of companies and individuals all over the world trust the Hard Hat Training Series for their online training needs.
Why Buy Our Online Sexual Harassment Supervisor Safety Training?
- Complete Training: First and foremost our goal is to keep you safe and save you money. Don't risk getting expensive OSHA fines because you settled for a sub-par training program that didn't cover safety topics in depth. Train using a program that helps you retain what is learned so that it is put into practice on job sites.
- Cost-Effective: Hiring a trainer to come on-site can be expensive. In contrast, our online curriculum lowers costs while still providing a professional training experience.
- Records Tracking System: We offer an easy-to-use management system so that if you have multiple students who are receiving the training you can have access to all records, all-terrain certificates, observation guides and more! (contact us if you would like us to quickly create a company account for you)
- Train Your Way: You can use this online training program for new hire training, refresher training or train remotely. Access it from anywhere and work on your schedule.
- Interactive Learning: Special reminders and quiz questions throughout the course prep students for the final exam so that it is passed the first time.
- Corporate License: Do you want to host this course on your own server? Contact us about obtaining broadcasting rights for this and any of our other online courses.