Stop the Bleed Training Kit
Looking for a cost-effective and convenient way to offer Stop the Bleed Training to your employees or customers? Our Stop the Bleed Training Program (available on CD, USB Drive, or via Instant Download) provides simple instructions with all the tools necessary to train and certify your workers training them on Stop the Bleed for OSHA compliance.
Years of knowledge and experience have gone into creating this training program. We've done all the research and design, so you don't have to. This robust training kit makes it easier for you to train your workforce again and again. Check out the sample training presentation by clicking on the tab above.
Not quite what you need? We'll soon offer an online Stop the Bleed Training as well as corporate broadcast licenses so that you can make the training materials available on your network to branches across the country.
What's in the Stop the Bleed Training Kit?
- PowerPoint Presentation -- you have complete customizability; even down to changing out the logo to your own.
- Instructor notes -- our informative instructor notes give guidelines and talking points so that you sound like a pro.
- Student Manual -- the student manual is a comprehensive tool you can use during training or give to your operators to refer back to.
- Written Test / Answer Key -- print as many copies as you need to certify an unlimited number of students.
- Practical Evaluation Forms -- our Stop the Bleed practical evaluation guide walks you through each requirement, making sure you follow OSHA's regulations.
- Certificate of completion template -- we provide customizable Stop the Bleed Training certificate templates that you can store for your records.
- Wallet card template -- some work sites require operators to carry a card; print as many wallet cards as you need.
- Refresher training forms -- when it comes time to re-certify workers you will be ready to hold Stop the Bleed Training refresher certification courses.
- Printable safety posters -- fun and informative safety posters that you can print. Our posters promote safety and are visually appealing.
- OSHA standards & regulations -- complete citations of OSHA standards for Stop the Bleed Training.
- Accident examples & explanations -- we teach by example. Real world accident profiles help drive home important safety topics.
- Video News Clips -- real-life news clips show the reality of Stop the Bleed accidents.
- Much More!
Still have questions?
Visit our Safety Training Kit FAQs page.
Why you need Stop the Bleed Training:
While a license is not required in the U.S., certification is. Our training and the included exam will get you certified today.