Online Violence in the Workplace Training - Canada
Our online violence in the workplace training provides a quick, simple and effective way to get workers trained. We've been providing violence in the workplace training solutions for individuals, safety managers, and business owners for over 15 years. This course was built by professional safety trainers to meet and exceed the safety training and standards set by the Canadian regulating bodies. Our online violence in the workplace training can get your workers certified today.
Don't settle for courses that promise certification, but are only 15 minutes long. Those types of courses often come up short when it is time for a safety audit. Our robust training approach gives an interactive experience where learners are able to retain the information and apply it on the job site, preventing costly fines. Our violence in the workplace course takes just over one hour to complete and learners get a certificate instantly upon completion.
Safety training is an investment. That is why hundreds of companies and individuals all over the world trust the Hard Hat Training Series for their online training needs. Our unique online training program has been fine tuned to provide you with the best training experience possible.
Why buy our Online Violence in the Workplace Training?
- Complete Training: Our goal is to keep you safe and save you money. Don't risk your worker's safety because you settled for a sub-par training program that didn't cover safety topics in depth. Train using a program that helps you retain what is learned so that it is put into practice on job sites.
- Cost Effective: Hiring a trainer to come on site can be expensive; that is why we developed our online curriculum to lower costs while still providing a professional training experience. (Check out our bulk pricing tiers below!)
- Records Tracking System: We offer an easy to use management system so that if you have multiple students who are receiving the training you can have access to all records, certificates, observation guides and more! (Contact us if you would like us to quickly create a company account for you)
- Train Your Way: You can use this online violence in the workplace program for new hire training, refresher training or to train remotely. Access it from anywhere and work on your schedule.
- Interactive Learning: Special reminders and quiz questions throughout the course prep students for the final exam so that it is passed the first time.
- Corporate License: Do you want to host this course on your own server? Contact us about obtaining broadcasting rights for this and any of our other online courses.
How long it takes