What’s in the Workplace Civility Course?
Our Civility in the Workplace training course discusses topics including respect, harassment, bullying, workplace culture, recourse, and more. This presentation includes intermittent practice quiz questions to prepare for the final written exam included with the course. In addition to the written exam, this course also includes a checklist for employers to use when administering a practical exam as required by OSHA.
Estimated Training Length: Because everyone learns and progresses at different speeds, the amount of time you spend taking this training will vary. However, the estimated time for this training is 90 – 120 min.
OSHA Standards: This course meets the following OSHA standards:
- OSH Act 5(a)(1) – General Duty Clause
- OSH Act Section 11(c)
- Civil Rights Act Title VII SEC. 2000e-2.703
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- 29 CFR 1604-1606
- Age Discrimination in Employment Act – 1967
Why Take Our Online Workplace Civility Training – Spanish?
If you're looking for a training in Spanish, you are in the right place. This courses is available in English or Spanish. Our online training course provides a substantial, thorough, and effective way to learn how to work safely. We’ve been providing industry-specific safety training solutions for individuals, safety managers, and business owners for over 15 years.
The online course in Spanish meets the classroom requirement for occupational safety training. It also includes a proficiency checklist that employers can use to perform a practical evaluation, in accordance with standards and regulations.
We have fine-tuned this in Spanish to provide you with the best experience possible. Our robust training approach gives an interactive experience that helps learners retain information and apply it on the job site, preventing costly accidents and fines. Safety training is an investment. That is why hundreds of companies and individuals all over the world trust the Hard Hat Training Series for their online training needs.
Why Buy Our Online Workplace Civility Training?
- Complete Training: First and foremost our goal is to keep you safe and save you money. Don't risk getting expensive OSHA fines because you settled for a sub-par training program that didn't cover safety topics in depth. Train using a program that helps you retain what is learned so that it is put into practice on job sites.
- Cost-Effective: Hiring a trainer to come on-site can be expensive. In contrast, our online curriculum lowers costs while still providing a professional training experience.
- Records Tracking System: We offer an easy-to-use management system so that if you have multiple students who are receiving the training you can have access to all records, all-terrain certificates, observation guides and more! (contact us if you would like us to quickly create a company account for you)
- Train Your Way: You can use this online training program for new hire training, refresher training or train remotely. Access it from anywhere and work on your schedule.
- Interactive Learning: Special reminders and quiz questions throughout the course prep students for the final exam so that it is passed the first time.
- Corporate License: Do you want to host this course on your own server? Contact us about obtaining broadcasting rights for this and any of our other online courses.
Joel T. –
creo que todo esta bien (I think everything is fine)
Hard Hat Training –
Gracias, Joel. Si hay algo que necesita ser mejorado, por favor háganoslo saber.