Civility in the Workplace Training
Looking for a cost-effective and convenient way to offer for your employees or customers? Our training program (available on CD, USB Drive, or via Instant Download) provides simple instructions with all the tools necessary to train and certify your employees and make them regulation aligned. Learn more about what comes with the kit.
Our Civility in the Workplace training course discusses topics including respect, harassment, bullying, workplace culture, recourse, and more. This presentation includes intermittent practice quiz questions to prepare for the final written exam included with the course. In addition to the written exam, this course also includes a checklist for employers to use when administering a practical exam as required by OSHA.
Estimated Training Length: Because everyone learns and progresses at different speeds, the amount of time you spend taking this training will vary. However, the estimated time for this training is 90 – 120 min.
EEOC Standards: This course meets the following EEOC standards:
- Civil Rights Act, Title VII SEC. 2000e-2.703
- Section 5(a)(1) General Duty Clause
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- OSHA Act of 1970 Section 11(c)
- Title 29 Parts 1604-1606
- The Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967
Not quite what you need? We also offer an online workplace civility course as well as corporate broadcast license so that you can make the training materials available on your network to branches across the country.
What’s in the Workplace Civility Kit?
At Hard Hat Training, our DIY Kits are meticulously crafted to ensure you deliver top-notch safety toolbox talks to your employees. All kits are built and updated by our experts using the most recent standards and guidelines, so you can be assured you are using the best practices and latest safety principles put in place by regulatory bodies. We have fine-tuned our kits to provide you with the best experience possible. They include accident profiles, videos, and other tools to help learners retain information and apply it on the job site, preventing tragic accidents or costly fines.
What You Get With Our DIY Safety Training Kit
Each safety training kit differs slightly. But, generally speaking, they consist of (but are not limited to) the following materials:
- Pertinent standards and regulations
- Safety PowerPoint Presentation (PPT)
- A quick-reference guide
- Written exams with answer keys
- Practical evaluation checklists
- Pre-shift inspection booklets
- Classroom forms for proper recordkeeping
- Full-sized certificates and wallet card templates
Safety training isn't just a requirement—it's an essential investment in your workforce. At Hard Hat Training, we pride ourselves on delivering tailored safety training solutions that meet industry-specific needs. With over 15 years of dedicated experience, safety managers, business owners, and individual professionals across the globe rely on our trusted online training programs. Elevate your safety standards—choose Hard Hat Training.
Why DIY Training kits might be right for you & work company
- Unlimited Use (and Re-use): Your program (and all printable course materials) can be used again and again for no extra cost!
- Personal Branding: You are now the authority with CDs and PPT presentations that you can brand personally.
- Complete Customizability: Need to edit information for your specific industry or job site? You have TOTAL freedom to customize our training to meet your needs.
- Professional-Grade: You'll receive the exact same training materials we use for our own on-site programs.
- Industry-Leading Value: Our safety training program is the most thorough you will find, and at a price that meets your budget.
- Accessibility: Materials can be downloaded for immediate use (save them on your computer or flash drive, or burn them to a CD).
- Up-to-Date Information: All of our programs are updated to reflect the latest industry regulations.
- Total Convenience: All of the Hard Hat Training programs are straightforward and easy to present and understand.
Implementation: Simply use the materials in the PPT (PowerPoint Presentation) from the Training Kit to:
- Conduct the training.
- Administer the exam.
- Issue certificates immediately to those who passed.
Why You Need Workplace Civility Training:
While a license is not required in the U.S., certification is. Our training and the included exam will get you certified today.