What’s in the Nutrition and Food Safety Course-Canada?
Our Food Safety and Nutrition training course is perfect for individuals who want to be more informed about nutrition and safe food handling techniques. This course covers proper nutrition, food safety, cooking safety, fire safety and first aid, foodborne illnesses and allergies, and more. This presentation includes intermittent practice quiz questions to prepare for a final written exam included with the course.
Estimated Training Length: Because everyone learns and progresses at different speeds, the amount of time you spend taking this training will vary. However, the estimated time for this training is 90 – 120 min.
Online Nutrition and Food Safety Training – Canada
Our online nutrition and food safety training provides a quick, simple, and effective way to get certified today. We’ve been providing nutrition and food safety training solutions for individuals, safety managers, and business owners for over 15 years. Our online nutrition and food safety training can get your workers certified today.
Don’t settle for courses that promise certification, but are only 15 minutes long. Those types of courses often come up short when it is time for a safety audit. Our robust training approach gives an interactive experience where learners are able to retain the information and apply it on the job site, preventing costly fines. Our nutrition and food safety course takes just over one hour to complete and learners get a certificate instantly upon completion.
Safety training is an investment. That is why hundreds of companies and individuals all over the world trust the Hard Hat Training Series for their online training needs. Our unique online training program has been fine tuned to provide you with the best training experience possible.
Why Take Our Online Nutrition and Food Safety Training – Canada?
Our online training course provides a substantial, thorough, and effective way to learn how to work safely. We’ve been providing industry-specific safety training solutions for individuals, safety managers, and business owners for over 15 years.
The online course meets the classroom requirement for occupational safety training. It also includes a proficiency checklist that employers can use to perform a practical evaluation, in accordance with standards and regulations.
We have fine-tuned this training to provide you with the best experience possible. Our robust training approach gives an interactive experience that helps learners retain information and apply it on the job site, preventing costly accidents and fines. Safety training is an investment. That is why hundreds of companies and individuals all over the world trust the Hard Hat Training Series for their online training needs.
Why Buy Our Online Nutrition and Food Safety Training?
- Complete Training: First and foremost our goal is to keep you safe and save you money. Don't risk getting expensive OSHA fines because you settled for a sub-par training program that didn't cover safety topics in depth. Train using a program that helps you retain what is learned so that it is put into practice on job sites.
- Cost-Effective: Hiring a trainer to come on-site can be expensive. In contrast, our online curriculum lowers costs while still providing a professional training experience.
- Records Tracking System: We offer an easy-to-use management system so that if you have multiple students who are receiving the training you can have access to all records, all-terrain certificates, observation guides and more! (contact us if you would like us to quickly create a company account for you)
- Train Your Way: You can use this online training program for new hire training, refresher training or train remotely. Access it from anywhere and work on your schedule.
- Interactive Learning: Special reminders and quiz questions throughout the course prep students for the final exam so that it is passed the first time.
- Corporate License: Do you want to host this course on your own server? Contact us about obtaining broadcasting rights for this and any of our other online courses.
There are no reviews yet.