Opioid Awareness Training for Canada
Looking for a cost-effective and convenient way to offer opioid awareness training for your employees or customers that results in opioid awareness certification? Our roller compactor training for Canada kit (available on CD, USB Drive, or via Instant Download) provides simple instructions with all the tools necessary to train and certify your employees for Canada compliance.
Years of knowledge and experience have gone into creating this training for the Canada program. We've done all the research and design, so you don't have to. This robust training for Canada kit makes it easier for you to train your workforce again and again. Check out a sample of this training presentation by clicking on the tab above.
Not quite what you need? We also offer an online opioid awareness training course as well as corporate broadcast licenses so that you can make the training materials available on your network to branches across the country.
What's in the Opioid Awareness Training Kit?
- PowerPoint Presentation -- you have complete customizability; even down to changing out the logo to your own.
- Instructor notes -- our informative instructor notes give guidelines and talking points so that you sound like a pro.
- Student Manual -- the student manual is a comprehensive tool you can use during training or give to your operators to refer back to.
- Written Test / Answer Key -- print as many copies as you need to certify an unlimited number of students.
- Practical Evaluation Forms -- our opioid awareness training practical evaluation guide walks you through each requirement, making sure you follow Canada's regulations.
- Certificate of completion template -- we provide customizable opioid awareness certificate templates that you can store for your records.
- Wallet card template -- some work sites require operators to carry a card; print as many opioid awareness licenses (wallet cards) as you need.
- Refresher training forms -- when it comes time to re-certify workers you will be ready to hold opioid awareness refresher certification courses.
- Printable safety posters -- fun and informative safety posters that you can print. Our posters promote safety and are visually appealing.
- Federal & Provincial Helps -- We've gathered hundreds of documents, posters, guides, interpretations, etc. at the federal and provincial level.
- Accident examples & explanations -- we teach by example. Real-world accident profiles help drive home important safety topics.
- Video News Clips -- real-life news clips show the reality of maritime PSSR.
- Much More!
Still have questions?
Visit our Safety Training Kit FAQs page.
Why you need opioid awareness training:
While a license is not required in the U.S., certification is. Our training and the included exam will get you certified today.