Sexual Harassment Training - Canada
*This kit contains a general sexual harassment training as well as a manager specific training.
Notice: California companies with more than five employees have until January 1st, 2019, to comply with the Fair Employment and Housing Act (Government Code section 12950.1, subdivision (g)(2)) and provide sexual harassment training for their employees.
Looking for a cost-effective and convenient way to offer trencher training for your employees or customers? Our sexual harassment training program (available on CD, USB Drive, or via Instant Download) provides simple instructions with all the tools necessary to train and certify your workers for Canada compliance.
Years of knowledge and experience have gone into creating this sexual harassment training program. And just to make sure, we worked closely with professional trainers in Canada to ensure it is compliant in your province. We've done all the research and design, so you don't have to. This robust sexual harassment training kit makes it easier for you to train your workforce again and again. Check out a sample of the sexual harassment training presentation by clicking on the tab above.
Not quite what you need? We'll soon offer an online sexual harassment training course as well as corporate broadcast license so that you can make the training materials available on your network to branches across the country.
What's in the kit?
- Sexual Harassment PowerPoint Presentation -- you have complete customizability; even down to changing out the logo to your own.
- Instructor notes -- our informative instructor notes give guidelines and talking points so that you sound like a pro.
- Student Manual -- the student manual is a comprehensive tool you can use during training or give to your operators to refer back to.
- Written Test / Answer Key -- print as many copies as you need to certify an unlimited number of students.
- Practical Evaluation Forms -- our sexual harassment practical evaluation guide walks you through each requirement, making sure you follow the CSA's regulations.
- Certificate of completion template -- we provide customizable trencher certificate templates that you can store for your records.
- Wallet card template -- some work sites require operators to carry a card; print as many trencher licenses as you need.
- Refresher training forms -- when it comes time to re-certify workers you will be ready to hold sexual harassment refresher certification courses.
- Printable safety posters -- fun and informative safety posters that you can print. Our posters promote safety and are visually appealing.
- Federal & Provincial Helps -- We've gathered hundreds of documents, posters, guides, interpretations, etc. at the federal and provincial level.
- Accident examples & explanations -- we teach by example. Real-world accident profiles help drive home important safety topics.
- Video News Clips -- real-life news clips show the reality of sexual harassment.
- Much More!
Still have questions?
Visit our Safety Training Kit FAQs page.
Why you need sexual harassment training:
While a license is not required in the U.S., certification is. Our training and the included exam will get you certified today.