Workplace Violence and Active Shooter Training for Canada
Workplace Violence Training with a Section on Active Shooter Training too. Looking for a cost-effective and convenient way to offer workplace violence and active shooter training for Canada for your employees or customers? Our Violence in the Workplace training program (available on CD, USB Drive, or via Instant Download) provides simple instructions with all the tools necessary to train and certify your workers for Canada compliance.
Years of knowledge and experience have gone into creating this program. And just to make sure, we worked closely with professional trainers in Canada to ensure it is compliant in your province. We've done all the research and design, so you don't have to. This robust training kit makes it easier for you to train your workforce again and again. Check out a sample of the training presentation by clicking on the tab above.
Not quite what you need? We also offer an Online Workplace Violence Course as well as corporate broadcast license so that you can make the training materials available on your network to branches across the country.
What's in the Workplace Violence Kit?
- PowerPoint Presentation -- you have complete customizability; even down to changing out the logo to your own.
- Instructor notes -- our informative instructor notes give guidelines and talking points so that you sound like a pro.
- Student Manual -- the student manual is a comprehensive tool you can use during training or give to your operators to refer back to.
- Written Test / Answer Key -- print as many copies as you need to certify an unlimited number of students.
- Practical Evaluation Forms -- our Violence in the Workplace training practical evaluation guide walks you through each requirement, making sure you follow the CSA's regulations.
- Certificate of completion template -- we provide Violence in the Workplace telescopic handler safety certificate templates that you can store for your records.
- Wallet card template -- some work sites require operators to carry a card; print as many licenses as you need.
- Refresher training forms -- when it comes time to re-certify workers you will be ready to hold Violence in the Workplace refresher certification courses.
- Printable safety posters -- fun and informative safety posters that you can print. Our posters promote safety and are visually appealing.
- Federal & Provincial Helps -- We've gathered hundreds of documents, posters, guides, interpretations, etc. at the federal and provincial level.
- Accident examples & explanations -- we teach by example. Real world accident profiles help drive home important safety topics.
- Video News Clips -- real-life news clips show the reality of workplace accidents.
- Much More!
Still have questions?
Visit our Safety Training Kit FAQs page.
Why you need violence workplace training:
While a license is not required in the U.S., certification is. Our training and the included exam will get you certified today.