What's in the Amphibious Excavator Course for Canada?
Our medical workplace violence training course is built to Canada standards. This presentation includes intermittent practice quiz questions to prepare for the final written exam included with the course. In addition to the written exam, this course also includes a checklist for employers to use when administering a practical exam.
- Understand the importance of medical workplace violence and how it affects you.
- Understand the types of workplace violence.
- Understand the risk factors that can lead to workplace violence.
- Understand how to prevent workplace violence.
- Understand the employer’s responsibilities in creating an effective workplace violence prevention program.
Estimated Training Length: Because everyone learns and progresses at different speeds, the amount of time you spend taking this training will vary. However, the estimated time for this training is 90 - 120 min.
Canada Standards: This course meets the following Canada standards:
- Canada Labour Code Part II - Violence or Harassment Legislation
- OSH Act of 1970 Section 5(a)(1)
Why Take Our Workplace Violence for Healthcare?
Our online training course provides a substantial, thorough, and effective way to learn how to work safely. We’ve been providing industry-specific safety training solutions for individuals, safety managers, and business owners for over 15 years.
The online course meets the classroom requirement for occupational safety training. It also includes a proficiency checklist that employers can use to perform a practical evaluation, in accordance with standards and regulations.
We have fine-tuned this training to provide you with the best experience possible. Our robust training approach gives an interactive experience that helps learners retain information and apply it on the job site, preventing costly accidents and fines. Safety training is an investment. That is why hundreds of companies and individuals all over the world trust the Hard Hat Training Series for their online training needs.
Why Buy Our Online Workplace Violence for Healthcare Training?
- Complete Training: Our goal is to keep you safe and save you money. Train using a program that helps you retain what is learned so that it is put into practice on job sites.
- Cost-Effective: Hiring a trainer to come on site can be expensive. That is why we developed our online curriculum to lower costs while still providing a professional training experience. (Check out our bulk pricing tiers below!)
- Records Tracking System: We offer an easy to use management system. If you have multiple students who are receiving the training you can have access to all records, certificates, observation guides and more! (Contact us if you would like us to quickly create a company account for you)
- Train Your Way: You can use this online training program for new hire training, refresher training or to train remotely. Access it from anywhere and work on your schedule.
- Interactive Learning: Special reminders and quiz questions throughout the course prep students for the final exam so that it is passed the first time.
- Corporate License: Do you want to host this course on your own server? Contact us about obtaining broadcasting rights for this and any of our other online courses.