We are a small, family-oriented business that specializes in safety training and the designing of training materials. Our online training classes and training kits are used by companies across the country. We are nine years old, so this is an opportunity to be a part of building and growing a business.
Office Assistant Position – Position Will Be Open Soon
Designer/Marketing – Position Will Be Open Soon
Position: Full stack developer/web & IT specialist
We are a small, family-oriented business that specializes in OSHA-compliant safety training, as well as the designing of eLearning courses and other training materials. Our online training classes and training kits are used by companies across the globe.
For the first eight years, we have utilized out-of-the-box website solutions (WordPress, other 3rd party plugins, applications, etc) to help us deliver information, products, and training to potential clients and long-time customers. But we are at a point where we need to make a jump and take more control of the technology we use to meet our customers’ needs. To be upfront, we are looking for someone who has the skills and the desire to come in and become our web/IT department—and then to eventually build it out with others underneath you. As a small company, this will largely entail “wearing all hats” in regards to the development and maintenance of websites, SEO, learning management systems, apps, and the like. We are looking for someone who is creative and able to run with this opportunity to make us better as a company. We will look to you to guide us into the future in this technological respect.
• A typical day starts at 8 or 9 am.
• DOE; please include salary expectations when applying
• Health savings account, paid vacation available for full-time employees
Primary Tasks will include, but are not limited to:
- Website design and development (we have one main WordPress site that we would like to rebuild outside of WP, and others that we would like to build from scratch down the road)
- Apps (we have an app we would like to build based off our LMS, so if you have the ability to do that too, it’s a bonus).
- Personable, Respectful, Honest, Hardworking, Reliable
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent computer skills, ability to research thoroughly
- Drive to succeed
- Creative yet professional
- Ability to work hard when doing monotonous tasks
- Initiative, willing to find work, find ways to make us better
- Back-end: PHP. Outside of PHP, we will look to you for the best option: Java, C#, Ruby on Rails, other.
- Databases: MySQL (or alternative)
- Ability to set up new or maintain current ecommerce solutions
A plus if you have experience with:
- Any experience (direct or indirect) with construction, heavy equipment, OSHA, or the like.
- Also, bilingual Spanish is a definite advantage since we have Spanish-speaking customers and are often translating our programs, pages, etc.
If interested, please send an email with your resume and cover letter, Attn: Arthur Lee (arthur @ safetyprovision .com). We’ll be in contact for an interview if we feel that you are the right candidate. Please do not stop in. Students welcome to apply if they will be graduating soon and if they are looking for full-time, permanent work.