CURRENT OPENINGS (1)
Position Type: Content Editor & Developer
Hard Hat Training, Inc. a small, family-oriented business that specializes in OSHA-compliant safety trainings. We are expanding our catalogue to cover other health and safety topics, as well, and now have a wide range of trainings — from Emergency Response to Bulldozers. Our online training classes and training kits are used by companies across the globe.
We are currently looking for a Content Editor & Developer to join our dynamic team.
Content Editors & Developers have a wide range of duties. You will work closely with the training team, assisting them in the development of quality trainings that will benefit not only our company, but our customers. The ideal candidate must be confident and detail-oriented, with a commitment to excellence. Must be able to prioritize projects, collaborate with others, take feedback, and think critically.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Writing, or Communications preferred, but not required.
- Excellent command of written English, including superior writing and editing skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint required.
- Positive, proactive, enthusiastic attitude, and a passion for learning.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, including the ability to work effectively in a team environment, mentor and teach others, and maintain composure and product quality under deadline.
- Ability to play foosball recommended, but not required
Location: Rexburg, ID