At Hard Hat Training, we are looking for someone who is willing to learn and teach as a part of our talented team. As a web developer, you will work as part of our Web team to help deliver our trainings across the globe by building and maintaining our eCommerce sites that act as the gateway for learners to purchase and access our in-house built trainings.
Starting Pay Range:
- Friendly and flexible work environment
- Holiday pay
- Vacation pay
- Health benefits
- Maternity/Paternity leave
Duties & Responsibilities:
- You will perform monthly maintenance on company websites.
- You will work as a part of the Web Team to design new websites as needed.
- You will be expected to assist with the setup and maintenance of company workstations and technology.
- You will be expected to do research and find performance improvements for our current and future websites.
- You will be expected to assist the Web Team’s leadership with any additional projects that are needed from the department.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Web Design, Web Development or similar field required
- Experience working with WordPress sites, plug-ins, and widgets is required
- Experience working with Front-End technologies and frameworks required
- Knowledge of back-end coding and development highly preferred
- Knowledge of OSHA and how their regulations impact the construction and general industry is preferred
- An ability to work at a computer for extended periods of time is required
- An ability to work independently without supervisions is a requirement
- Willingness to work hard, have a good attitude, and be honest in their work
- An ability to deliver and receive constructive criticism when necessary
Closing and Application Instructions:
If you are interested and would like to apply, please send a copy of your cover letter, your resume, and any other desired materials to: firstname.lastname@example.org